Sunday, December 26, 2010

The People I Reference


Now I talk about alot of people but here are some of my closest family and friends. Enjoy. 





These are my parents! They are super goofy!
Dad is always there for life advice and for a laugh!
Mom is always there for relationship advice and to be my best girlfriend!

This is my brother Drew! He is hilarious, quick-witted and good at anything athletic.
He is way stronger than me and much better at comebacks.
It's a lose lose situation on my end.

This is my brother Grant! He is super funny, talkative, and amazing at trombone,
He can beat me in almost anything academic wise and especially the French language.
(he helps me with my college homework)


This is my neighbor Grant!
He is one of my oldest slash closest friends and the only one who can put up with me.
He also shot me with a potato cannon which was awesome!!

This is Logan! He is my best friend!!!
He and I do almost everything together. He knows me better than I know myself.
He is super smart, hilarious, and my teacher in the art of zombie killing.

This is Zara! She is one of my best girlfriends. She is an amazing photographer, and great with kids.
She is the one I run to for help and the most caring and patient person I have ever met.
She cracks me up and gives wonderful advice and goes shopping in Newark with me!!

This is Rachel! She is my other best girlfriend!
She is also an amazing photographer and one of the goofiest people  ever.
She is open to anything and is awesome to talk about deep things with.

This is my boyfriend Chris!
He is super outdoorsy and loves to do anything that gives you an adrenaline rush.
He is super goofy, hilarious, and always smiling.
He pushes me to try new things and helps me not fall off cliffs.


This is Erin and Sam! They are my two best girlfriends at school!
They both are so funny its hard to not pee your pants from laughing!
They also keep me grounded in my faith and are always there to put a smile on my face and remind me I'm loved!







All these people have made me who I am today! I love them all because of it and I would not trade them for the world! <3

1 comment: