Thursday, November 18, 2010

The word of the day: Mush



I took my first exam today. And tomorrow I have another. But at the moment my brain feels like mush. So I feel like talking about mush and things that are mushy.

1.     Mud in your shoes
2.     Old tomatoes
3.     John Travolta’s abs
4.     Soggy bread
5.     Overcooked veggies
6.     Swamps
7.     Internal organs
8.     Your brain on drugs
9.     Gushers
10. Sappy valentines day poems


Also apparently these things are mushy too:



Now. I have not poked this cat. So it is yet to be determined the capacity of its mushyness.





All I have to say on this one is that I have no clue what the triangle tramp stamp is, BUT his pants are indeed falling down. Come on boyo, I can clearly see belt loops. Lets hike them suckers up a bit higher.




This also came up under mushy. Ummmmm.... something is seriously wrong with this child. Someone needs to be alerted so they can help him. He has a severe form of donkey face.




This is not mushy. Just really disturbing. I think I need to have another post about this body builder epidemic we have in America. It's becoming a serious issue that can no longer be ignored.



THERE WE GO!!!!! MUSHY!!! It's baby food for grown ups!!!


Or those peas are food for this guy. He obviously would eat those peas. But this old man is super cool. I wish my bottom lip covered my whole face. I would pull that one out at parties all the time. "Hey Guys! Look what I can do!" *everyone screams in horror, small children cry*


Ya, I would be a hit.




She looks Amish. He is in serious need of a hairbrush. But they love subway! So all is good. No worries. Still unsure why this came up under mushy.








And there ya have it kids! A post about nothing because my brain is nothing!
P.S. The Scorpian King's music in the movie is way too mushy for an action flick.



Quote to end this:
Of course there's a lot of knowledge in universities:  the freshmen bring a little in; the seniors don't take much away, so knowledge sort of accumulates...




No comments:

Post a Comment